Friday, March 7, 2014

Our 'Frozen' Friday Night!

My nephew turned three ("free" if you ask him) this week, so we celebrated tonight with pizza, popcorn, and the movie 'Frozen', even though they've seen it a million times!
My sister and her family went to Rustler's Rooste for dinner- I think mainly for their awesome slide and cotton candy dessert, and then we headed over to this house after. We grabbed a pizza (my nephew's favorite food) on the way over. Even though he just had dinner, he still ate a piece of pizza.

We got a bunch of blankets and pillows set up in the living room and my step-dad's dog, Chip, made sure he had the best seat in the house!
While my sister made popcorn- not out of a bag?! ((Who knew this was possible? I guess she makes it herself and says it tastes WAY better. It was pretty good popcorn...) the rest of us did other important things, like foam rolling our legs. :) My niece and nephew absolutely LOVED the roller! It was the cutest thing ever!
 
While we watched the movie (by we, I really mean only me and my sister) everyone else was rolling the foam roller across the house, drawing pictures of Olaf, and eating more pizza (the birthday boy).
Yeah, 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' is good at drawing!
It was awesome and I definitely think we need to start doing it more! Happy Birthday Bubs- we love you!

*What did you do on Friday Night? 

*Have you watched 'Frozen'? 

No comments:

Post a Comment