Saturday, March 22, 2014

My last NYC post :(

I really didn't want today to come, we have to leave New York and go back home to the real world. This week's vacation in New York has been my absolute favorite! Not only because of all the new things we did, but because we got to hang out with 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter's' sister so much!

We woke up and 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' and I walked around Brooklyn to get some souvenirs and gifts. I absolutely LOVED the store call Buy Brooklyn- everything in it was made in Brooklyn, NY. (They also sold Mckenzie's products Brooklyn Grooming. 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' was SO excited to see that and made sure to tell the cashier that it was his sisters company. :) 
Once we were done shopping, we met up with Mckenzie and Sam for Brunch. We went to a Mexican cafe and the weather was so nice we sat outside.  
'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter ordered, and then changed his order to what Sam ordered. They're like BFF's now. ;)
We headed back to their place after and finished packing everything up and called for a taxi. While we were waiting for the taxi, we took a bunch of pictures together. I was really, really sad to leave them.
So glad to see them together! :)
Miss them already!
We left out of the Newark, NJ airport and the last time we were there, they had a Crumb's bakery in the terminal and I was able to grab some before boarding the plane. Well, they must have more than one terminal, because the terminal we were in this time- had nothing! I was so bummed! 

My mom picked us up from the airport and we stopped at Oregano's for dinner. After dinner we rushed home and had the BEST reunion with our dog. She was SO excited to see us, it was adorable!  

I don't know who was more excited!! ;)
What kind of pet do you have? 

Do you like flying? I really don't like flying and get REALLY nervous on the plane!  

No comments:

Post a Comment