Friday, May 1, 2015

#DeniseWedsBrady!

Yesterday was a crazy-long, fun, awesome, amazing day!! Our good friends Brady and Denise got married!!!

I started the day with a TriPlex workout at 5:00am. I'm still shocked at how I'm able to wake up that early to workout twice a week! :) After that I headed to work and left work at 1:00. (Yay for early releases!! ;))
I rushed home, and quickly got ready with 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' and headed back to TriPlex to caravan to Tucson with some friends for Brady and Denise's wedding!!

We got there early and it was SO pretty! The venue, the setup, the view- everything was gorgeous! We hung out with some friends and then it was time for the wedding to start! It was outside and so perfect!
Their wedding was super sweet! They both looked amazing!!
After the ceremony, they had a happy hour with a freaking Mariachi band!! I LOVE Mariachi bands!! It was so cool! We hung out outside  and after we were ushered inside for the reception.
Look how perfect!! (I stole this from Denise's Facebook!! )SO gorgeous!! 
All of their table numbers were race that they had done today with pictures of them at the race- it was super cute!The wedding parties entrance was AMAZING! Each pair came out to a different song and danced their way to the head table, they all did really good!
I asked 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' to take a picture of my new shoes and this is what I got- I obviously did not think he would be getting my face..... Beggars cant be choosers!! haha!! 
After dinner we hit up the photo booth and then attempted to dance (I suck at dancing!)! ;)
We planned on leaving somewhat early, since we both had to work the next day, but we didn't end up leaving until almost 11pm! 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' did a shot with the whole wedding party and all our friends from TriPlex! haha!

Which, after the 2 hour drive- got us home about 1pm. It was a long day- but totally worth it!

*Do you like attending weddings? 

*If you're married, was your wedding indoors or outdoors?

No comments:

Post a Comment