Sunday, May 31, 2015

27

Today I turned 27. It's so unbelievably crazy how fast time flies by, it seems like each year goes by faster than the one before.
Last night, 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' took me to one of our favorite resturants 'House of Tricks' for dinner. It was amazing and SO delicious!!
Today we slept in and 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' made the BEST breakfast EVER!! It was seriously so good- I wish I could have this everyday! haha! ;)
He gave me another homemade card (I absolutely LOVE his cards and look forward to them SO much!) and inside was a photo of my gift.
<<TRI KIT PHOTO>>
He photo shopped the TriPlex tri-kit onto my body to show me he bought me the kit. HAHA! So freaking cute!!

Then we headed to the movies with my mom to see Pitch Perfect 2. (Side note: I typically never drag 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' to these kinds of movies, but this was totally his idea and he offered to go. :)) I liked it, I don't think it was as good as the first but still hilarious.
After the movies, my mom and I met up with my sister and niece and got pedicures. Then everyone met us for dinner at Cornish Pasty Co. SO delicious! We used to live right by Cornish and would go there all the time and we haven't been there in forever.
While we were waiting for our food, my niece decided to become my stylist and gave me her necklace, an Elsa braid, and 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter's' hat-- that had to be worn sideways! She is definitely adorable and has GREAT fashion taste!
Then I tried to take a pictures with 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' and we had a photobomber....
So.... we tried to get him to take a picture with us- and this was the best we could get....

Definitely had a GREAT birthday! and looking forward to a great year!!

*What is the last movie you've seen in theaters? 

*Do you like to see movies in the theater or wait for them to come out on DVD?

No comments:

Post a Comment