Thursday, June 4, 2015

Rosie's Adventures!

Tonight I got the one of the best gifts I've ever received in the mail! 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter's' dad, stepmom, step-brother, and step-brothers girl friend (did you get all that?) sent me a big box that made noise for my birthday.
I was little cautious opening it, and when I opened it, there was a little stuffed animal sheep that was making the 'BAH' noise we were hearing! The best part about the sheep, that they named Rosie, was that her hair came from a real New Zealand sheep- ironically named Rosie! ;)
If you remember from our New Zealand trip, I desperately wanted tried to touch a sheep and never succeeded. But now, I at least know what they feel like!

The gift was so thoughtful and cute I absolutely loved it! They also included some New Zealand stuff for 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' and his son. At the bottom of the box we found a CD that had 'Rosie's Adventures' written on it. Totally intrigued, we put it into the computer and found 33 photos of Rosie taken ALL over New Zealand!!
They took her on their hikes in the South Island.
They took her to the market.
They took her to the beach.
She's in the 'K' if you look close! ;)
Camping, on car rides, plane rides, and to all the hostels they went to.

I remember seeing photos of them with a stuffed sheep on Facebook, they said they bought the sheep to keep Guy ('Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter's dad) company, while the 3 of them went out the 3-4 day hikes. (He hurt his knee at Ironman and ended up being on crutches and couldn't go with them.)

So realizing that this was the sheep that they had carried with them throughout their 3 week trip and took all over the place, really blew me away.
This was seriously one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received and still cannot believe the time and effort all four of them put into this for me.
I know I've said it before, but I am literally marrying into the BEST family anyone could ever ask for!

*What's the best gift you've ever received? 

*Have you ever touched a sheep? (If you have, know that I am EXTREMELY jealous of you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment