Monday, June 15, 2015

Boulder left overs

I felt like the Boulder blog was already ex-tremly long, but I came across a few more photos from the trip.

P.S. On our FRONTIER flight back.... they lost 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter's' bike! They couldn't tell us where it was for 2 days and then it took another 2 days to get it delivered to us. Not cool Frontier, not cool.

The day after the race my family left. My bonus-mom and aunt left without a selfie, but I got one with my cousin Damion!!
We spent the rest of the day walking around downtown Boulder and it was goregous!
Where boy's will be boys....
I also had a very hearty fish and fruit snack. ;)
Also, I'm excited to announce that Ironman is totally changing their M-dot logo to be a 'K' for Kim! They love me! ;)
Don't worry, they make them for boys too...
Thanks for such a fun weekend Boudler! We'll be back next year. :)

*What is your favorite part about coming back from a trip/vacation? Mine would be seeing our dogs- they are always SO excited to see us!

*What is your least favorite? Definitely unpacking and laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment