Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July!

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!!

We kicked off the patriotic day with a 45 mile bike ride on the Beeline. Which had a major road closure and made me detour down Gilbert Road for the first time, not a fan. I'd rather loop the beeline. ;)

After our ride, we changed into something a little more festive and headed to our friends house for a pool party.
(Don't judge my hair....I do what I can. ;))

Then 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' totally begged me to take a patriotic peace-sign photo with him. Not being sarcastic at all! ;)
After the pool party with the cutest dog (who was definitely the fun police and did NOT want anyone jumping in the pool! haha!) we headed out to dinner at a new-to-us restaurant: Chop.
'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' had a crazy job scheduled last week and it ended up turning into a total disaster! I drove out to the site (an hour away) to bring him dinner and ended up staying to help until 10:30pm. I learned how to mix concrete and what a chemical burn was so I'd say it was a success. ;) So he took me out to dinner tonight as a thank-you. He's the sweetest!

*What did you do for the 4th of July? 

*What do you do for work? I work in tech support for a software company.

No comments:

Post a Comment