Friday, July 31, 2015

Something old, Something new, and Something blue....

Something Old.....

On of 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter's' best friends from elementary school was in the country visiting (from Laos!) and stopped in AZ to see us! Bonus- he had his fiance with him and it was so great to meet her!
I absolutely LOVE when these two boys get together because it's like they never missed a beat (even though we haven't seen him in a couple years) and the stories from their childhood and high school are freaking hilarious!!!
We hung out with them every night they were here, and one of the nights they came over and we all cooked dinner. Darren's fiance cooked us a traditional Laos meal (which was so, so, SOO good!!) and 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' made a ton of delicious food too! It kinda felt like Thanksgiving where you just keep eating even though you're full because it's too hard to stop! haha!

Something Blue.....

For the dinner, I tried to make a copycat recipe of the ToadStool Cupcakes-- I'm still super obsessed with them and cannot wait to have the real thing again!!
I made them mini to really recreate the ToadStool and they were really good but not that same.

Something New....!!

And for the grand finale of this post.... I finally got my new Triplex tri kit!! I absolutely LOVE it and cannot wait to race in it next weekend!!
*What's your longest friendship? My sister for 27 years! haha!

*What's your favorite dessert? I don't even think I need to answer this....

No comments:

Post a Comment