Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Flory!

**My brother is officially married!!**
The beautiful Bride and Groom
Last night we went to The Moot Houe for the rehearsal dinner and it was amazing! Everything was SO delicious, especially the peanut butter pie!
The original 5! 
After dinner, we headed back to the hotel and my sister took the kids to the pool while we waiting for 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' to arrive. He finally got in at 11:30pm and ordered FatShack delivery. Neither of us have ever eaten there, but my brother recommended it and they were still open so he went for it. Their macaroni bites were incredible! I may have stole more than one! ;)

We woke up today and met everyone downstairs for breakfast and then we all went our separate ways. I went with my bonus-mom to drop something off at the reception location and ended up setting up for the reception.

Once we were done, we quickly got lunch and started getting ready for the wedding. Note to self:: Do NOT let your sister "try" something new with your hair an hour before your brothers wedding. Lesson learned. We met up with my family in the lobby and headed over to the wedding. It was absolutely GORGEOUS!! (We weren't allowed to take pictures, but wait until you see the ones from the photographer. It was outside in a garden and picture perfect!)

After the ceremony, we headed over to the reception. They had the cutest little personal touches that were adorable. The name cards were attached to bicycle bells! People would ring them throughout the night for the couple to kiss- cutest thing ever!!
The food was amazing and the music was great. The DJ's assistant was a guy that apparently got 4th place on 'So You Think You Can Dance?' and he he taught us how to Dougie. It was a great night! We all had so much fun- even though my sister and I lost the selfie war to my cousins Jess and Damion. ;)
My favorite part BY FAR was when my brother and his wife came out for their first dance and it was the song our parents did their first dance to. About half way through they invited my dad and bonus-mom to come out and join them So, SO sweet!! My sister and I were crying like babies!
It's crazy to think that our small family of 5 has now grown to a family of 10!! I absolutely love it!
So beyond happy for my brother and his new wife. They are both amazing and I wish them nothing but the best! Love you both!!!

Are you single, dating, or married? 

Is your family big or small?

No comments:

Post a Comment