Sunday, August 30, 2015

65 super fun miles!!

Today's bike ride was one of those rides where you're having so much fun and feel so great you feel like you could go forever! I loved every second of it!

We started super early to try to beat the heat and rode the beeline, our favorite. :)

We started with a pretty decent sized group, but by the end of our second loop it was just me and Diane left. We both felt great!
I'm really enjoying training this year, I feel like Triplex is really kicking my butt into shape and that's making the longer/harder workouts seem easier-- and I'm LOVING that!!

After I did some adulting (grocery shopping and meal prepping) Carsen and I hit up so FroYo.
*What did you do this weekend? 

*How often do to strength train? I usually do Triplex 3-5 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment