Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sweet 16!

I cannot believe that Carsen is turning 16 today! That seems SO crazy to me!

When I first met 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter', he was 6! It's crazy how fast time flies by (and how old I feel now!!;))
We went out to sushi for dinner and then came back and did the presents thing. 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' surprised him with a new (and huge) TV for his room.
I was a little nervous how my gift would go over with him. He has talked about wanting one (several times) for years... but he hadn't mentioned it recently, and you know kids-- sometimes they think something is cool or want something because they think they'll never actually get it.
I literally was so nervous handing him the gift and waiting for him to open it. Luckily, he freaked out when he realized what it was and absolutely LOVED it!
We spent the rest of the night hooking up his new T.V. and playing Super Mario. He thanked me about a million times and told us how this was the best birthday ever.

*When is your birthday? 

*Did you play Nintendo as a kid? Yes! ALL the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment