Sunday, August 9, 2015

Flagstaff again!!

I bet you'll never guess where we went again this weekend?! FLAGSTAFF!! I know, you probably shocked and never would have guessed it! ;)

Since the race is next weekend, it's SO hot in Phoenix, and hotel rooms are only $68 dollars we couldn't really pass it up. It's SO much cooler up there and it's so pretty!
We left a little later than usual, got food along the way, drove straight to Buffalo Park for a run.
It was gorgeous and we finished our run right as the sun was starting to set. Tried to take a photo of me running with the self timer on my phone. Who knew how hard it was to actually get a running picture like this?! 50 tries later and this is the best I got....
Props to all you people who take running selfies on the daily!! I still don't know how you do it!

After our run we were starving and didn't really know what we felt like. 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' was google-ing directions to a restaurant a friend recommended and I did more important things like take more selfie. ;)
Oh my gosh guys! It was seriously the BEST pizza ever! (We almost got another pizza to go do we could have it again tomorrow!) Pizzicletta, we will be back! They also had gelato that we go to go and ate back at the hotel room.
Funny story:: I asked 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' to take a photo of me with my gelato because it was melting.... I have about 10 photos similar to this one:
*What did you do this weekend? 

*What is your favorite kind of pizza?

No comments:

Post a Comment