Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My moms 50th birthday!!

Today my mom turned 50 and luckily she was still in town so we got to celebrate with her!
We went to one of my favorite restaurants House Of Tricks for dinner and the food was incredible, as usual.
After dinner, we were supposed to go play laser tag- but because of the holidays and the 'holiday schedule' they weren't open. :(
So we headed back to my moms house and had ice cream cake.
After cake, we all took turns doing the splits- surprisingly 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' can get lower than I can- but my niece was the only one who was actually able to do them. (In her dance class, when everyone gets their splits- they get to have an ice cream party!)
I am so lucky to have the best mom in the entire world- she really is one of my best friends and I don't know what I would do without her. We have definitely had our share of wild adventures that still make me laugh, and she's always there to help me with all my last minute projects. LOVE YOU MOM!!
When is your birthday? 

What are your plans for NYE? 

No comments:

Post a Comment