Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014

Just like last year, we had everyone over for dinner at our house on Christmas Eve. 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' did an AMAZING prime rib roast with a ton of sides- it was all incredible! He also did his traditional Filipino food like short ribs, fried rice, and meatballs. Everyone was so, so good!! (Of course I don't have any pictures. :(

And I finally finished our pajamas ON Christmas Eve- talk about extreme procrastination!!
They said "Son of a Nut Cracker" 
To continue with the procrastination, we finished wrapping some gifts! (I know!! I really am going to work on getting better at this next year!!)

We slept in until 10am on Christmas- it was amazing! We opened gifts at our house and headed to my sisters around 11:30 for brunch and to do gifts with my family. It was so much fun!
This apparently was the 'kid' table, as all the adults/parents are missing. ;)
 I had really been wanting to get a video camera for all of our upcoming trips (especially New Zealand!) and 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter totally surprised me and got me one! I absolutely LOVE it!! And on top of that his dad gave us a GoPro!! 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' has been having a blast playing with it. I'm so excited to be able to video (and GoPro) all of our upcoming adventures!!
Merry Christmas Everyone!! 

What is your favorite holiday tradition? 

No comments:

Post a Comment