Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

 
Hope you all had a great (stress-free) holiday!! We kicked off our holiday with Christmas Eve dinner at our house.  
But before dinner I ran 3.1 miles with my mom!! It was her FIRST 5K!! She's been training a lot lately, and we finally got to run together! (She lives in Hawaii.) I am beyond proud of her!! She did amazing!!
Let's pretend this is not a blurry phone picture K? ;)
I showed my mom my favorite decoration on the block!! The Cookie Monster! It's so cute! I asked 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter if it was considered stealing if we just moved it down a couple houses to our yard. ;)
We finished our run and then showered and got everything ready for dinner. We had so much good food!!
Then after dinner we of course, decorated cookies for Santa. I think everyone always has a blast with this. And my cookies turned out WAY better than last year- you could actually tell what shapes they were- which is always a plus! ;)


 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' got really creative and made a minion!!! I loved it!!

 
Just like last year my niece got a little carried away with the frosting and sprinkles, on the HUGE gingerbread man that 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' bought her! She loved it!!


After everyone left, we went to sleep and I woke up in the middle of the night super sick- I think from all the raw cookie dough I ate....
But when we woke up, we headed over to my sisters house for breakfast and to open presents with my family. It was a lot of fun! My family knows me SO well and they went all out this year with my wrapping paper. Absolutely LOVE them!

Cupcakes!! (I also got a gift card for cupcakes! Yum!)
Cutest glitter paper!
My absolute favorite part was the homemade Christmas card 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' made!! He makes me one every year- but this year's card was the best!!


I think the most difficult part was trying to get a decent picture of me and 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' in the matching pajamas I made! (He secretly loved them! ;))


Did you ever wear matching pajamas for Christmas? 

What's your favorite holiday tradition? 

No comments:

Post a Comment