Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jasen's Post

Usually, when I get to work in the morning, I have time to check my email, Facebook, blog-stalk, etc. Well, I had a meeting right when I got in, and was swamped ever since. I got a text from my best friend saying something like "OMG! What Jasen posted on Facebook about you was the sweetest thing ever!!" I told her I hadn't seen it and she told me to drop everything and go look. I was on the phone with a doctor, so I pulled up Facebook on my phone. 

I had to stop reading it, because I started crying and was trying to talk to the doctor I still had on the phone. Once I finished that phone call I read the entire thing and could not stop crying. He is seriously the sweetest thing ever!! This is what I read.....


I still get teary-eyed every time I read it. This is the sweetest thing I have ever read! Am I not so lucky that I'm engaged to this boy and get to be with him forever?! I don't know what I did to deserve someone like this, but I am so grateful that I found him and for some crazy reason he puts up with me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment