Thursday, February 6, 2014

The time I celebrated National Fro Yo Day TWICE!!

HAPPY NATIONAL FRO YO DAY!! (For reals this time too! ;))
So, let's back up to Tuesday.... I was reading some of the other blogs I follow- and they had posted that they celebrated Monday night! I freaked out and totally thought I for sure missed one of my favorite holidays.

I texted 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' and told him I forgot and said we were going to be celebrating a day late. :(

So, that night, I did my first track workout (there will be more on this later) and after dinner we went to get Fro Yo. When we walked in, I asked the guy working there if they did anything special yesterday. He looked at me like I was crazy and told him it was National Fro Yo Day and he said no, he didn't even know there was such a thing. I told him that they didn't do anything last year either!
Mine's the one with all the sprinkles! ;)
So we got our fro yo, and when we got up there to pay- I put all three cups on the scale and he told me to take one off. So I did, and he said he "Happy National Fro Yo Day, that one's free!" Best surprise ever!! I thanked him and told him this was the first time I've ever got free stuff 'celebrated' one of my favorite holidays!
This was right after my track workout- which is why I look so great! haha!
It was a day late- but great! Or so I thought....
So, Wednesday, I was working on my blog post about it and was Google-ing National Fro Yo day for an image, and everything kept saying February 6th! Which is also what I had on my calendar! So I didn't miss it!! Woohoo!!

I texted 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' again and told him we didn't miss it and it was the 6th- at this point, I think he thought I was just trying to get more Fro Yo. ;)

So tonight, we went back to our fro yo place and got more fro yo- nothing special happened this time either. But the fro yo was amazing as always!

Again, my good looks are from another track workout! ;)
So I technically celebrated twice- but I'm not complaining about it! ;) Moral of the story is: when in doubt- just get more fro yo!! ;)

Did you celebrate National Fro Yo Day?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment