Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Last of Las Vegas

Monday was our last day in Vegas. We packed up, checked out, and headed to meet Brianne for lunch at her work.



Brianne works at a make-up store, and when we stopped in before lunch I felt like I was in make up heaven! I wanted everything. She definitely hooked us up with some major discounts too! Thanks Brianne! :)



Once we got our awesome make-up, we headed over to ' The Meatball Spot' for lunch. It's exactly what you think it is: your choice of meatballs and sauce. I got a meatball sandwich and it was AMAZING! Everyone LOVED it. We will definitely be going back there the next time we are in Vegas.



We chatted it up for a bit, walked Brianne back to work, and then said good-bye. 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' and I hopped in my car, Herbie, and took off on the 5 hour road trip home. Luckily, we survived going over the new, terrifying bridge over the Hoover Dam... always a plus! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment