Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter with a wreath


Happy Easter Everyone! 

About a month ago, I came up with an idea for an Easter wreath. I bought all the stuff and started individually glitter-ing the cardboard eggs I had- TIMES 18 EGGS! It was a looooong process- paint half the egg with glue, cover in glitter, wait for it to dry, repeat 3 times. Then do the same thing with the other half of the egg. But I finally got it done and hung up and I LOVE the way it turned out. 


Don't mind the dirty door.... and I don't know what's going on with my hair...  

Look at those glitter eggs! ;)
And we also dyed Easter eggs- and by 'we' I really mean me. Haha! I had so much fun and got a new coloring kit that had hair you could put on the eggs and give them mohawks or different styles of hair! I am so easily impressed/entertained it was so cool!! 




And just because she is the cutest dog in the whole world, I introduce you to Paris Hilton.Paris meet the blog, blog, this is Paris. It's taken awhile but I've finally got her to smile for the camera! ;)





What did you guys do for Easter? Anyone get crafty?

No comments:

Post a Comment