Monday, December 15, 2014

National Cupcake Day 2014!!

You all know today is one of my favorite days of the year! And with the Cupcake ATM launch last week, this really is the most wonderful time of year! :)
I was looking forward to getting cupcakes all day, and I think the excitement helped me run my fastest 5k today at gym on a treadmill.
(I walked for 2 minutes to warm up and it was .10 miles)
'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' gave me a gift card for FOUR free cupcakes and I was finally able to put it to good use! ;)
I went to the same cupcake shop I always go to, and just like years before-- no celebration for this glorious holiday! I was shocked! I told them they really needed to step up their game! ;)
I picked out 4 of the cutest cupcakes and headed home. All of the flavors were so, SO delicious!!
Great photo right? 
Did you celebrate 'National Cupcake Day' today? 

What's your favorite time of year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment