Saturday, March 29, 2014

Monthly dinner with friends!

So remember how last month we went out for our friend Jonh's birthday? Well, we all decided we were going to try to get together once a month for dinner or something. Well, we stuck to it and had everyone over for dinner at our house. Since we have so many foodies in our group, I think I like when we do dinners potluck style versus going out to a restaurant. Everyone brought something and it was all AMAZING!!
'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' made pork belly and I made "healthy" mac and cheese (with spinach and cottage cheese) and everyone seemed to like it- I was a little worried! Our friends brought over a kale salad with homemade dressing, a caprese salad, steak, and a bunch of other good stuff! And of course, I don't have one picture of the food! BUT- I did take a picture of my ice cream bar! Priorities people.... ;)
My kind of bar! ;)
Just like all of our get-togethers, I tried to get a picture of all the girls and it turns out like this:


Then I try to get ONE decent picture of the boys and they end up like this....

About 5 second after that picture was taken, 'Mr. Sprinkles and Glitter' spilled his drink on our friend John and that ended their pictures. :) Boys will be boys right?! ;)
Boys will be boys right?? 
We always have so much fun with this group of friends and are already planning the next months dinner. I hope this is a tradition that lasts for a LONG time!! Awesome food with amazing friends- can't go wrong!! ;)

What are you doing this weekend? Any big plans? Races? 

How often do you get together with your friends? 

No comments:

Post a Comment